Stuffed Pepper Dip
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 white onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 can fire roasted rotel with green chilies
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 cups shredded cheese
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
1. Brown ground beef in a skillet, once brown add onion, green pepper and red pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes to soften.
2. While meat is cooking preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add garlic and cook until the garlic becomes fragrant, only takes a minute or so.
4. Add fire roasted tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
5. Combine mixture and cheese in a casserole dish, top with a little more cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley once it comes out of the oven.
6. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies.
Parties, Holidays and Gatherings, Recipes Blog | September 28th, 2022