Boursin Marinara Dip
1 jar of your favorite marinara
¼ cup pesto
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 package Boursin, garlic and herb
8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
4 oz. goat cheese, garlic and herb
1. Preheat your oven to 375
2. In a bowl combine Boursin, Cream Cheese and Goat Cheese forming a cheese ball.
3. In a baking dish cover the bottom with Marinara and place cheese ball directly in the middle of the dish.
4. Sprinkle with your red pepper flakes.
5. Cut baguette into ¼ inch slices, place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Bake dip for 15-20 minutes, during the last 5 minutes place your baguette slices into the oven to toast.
7. Once out of the oven top with pesto and serve with bread!
Parties, Holidays and Gatherings, Recipes Blog | September 28th, 2022