Asian Chicken Dip
16 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp. ginger, fresh
2 tsp. garlic, minced
10 oz. jar of your favorite sweet and sour sauce
1 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
1/3 cup shredded carrots
¼ cup green onion, diced
¼ cup water chestnuts, diced
½ cup ramen noodlees dry (no seasoning packet needed)
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Crush ramen noodles up in the package very small. Heat oil in a small pan and toast the crushed-up ramen noodles until lightly brown, set aside to cool.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, ginger and garlic together and spread on the bottom of your serving tray.
3. Top that mixture with sweet and sour sauce.
4. Mix chicken, soy sauce and hoisin, spread over sweet and sour.
5. Top with carrots, green onion, water chestnuts and toasted ramen.
6. Serve with crackers or wonton chips.
7. You can serve this dip cold or warm it, if you are serving it warm heat after you put the chicken on the recipe and save your other ingredients until it comes out of the oven.
Parties, Holidays and Gatherings, Poultry | September 28th, 2022