How fun are these to serve at your next tailgate?! GO IRISH!
Sweet & Salty Popcorn Footballs
Prep: 10 minutes (plus setting time)
Cook: 10 minutes
2 cups Our Family® Classic Potato Chips
1 cup Our Family® Mini Pretzel Twists
1 cup chocolate sandwich cookies
8 cups Our Family® Popcorn
4 Tbsp. Our Family® Unsalted Butter
5 cups Our Family® Mini Marshmallows
1/2 cup mini M&M chocolate candies
Our Family® No Stick Cooking Spray
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, combine potato chips, pretzels, sandwich cookies and popcorn. Using your hands, crush mixture into small pieces.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted and smooth. Pour melted marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir to coat. Add mini m&ms and fold to incorporate.
3. Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray and shape 1 cup of popcorn mixture at a time into football shapes. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and let set.
4. Microwave chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted and smooth. Transfer melted chocolate to a zip-top bag. Cut a small hole at the corner of the bag and pipe lines resembling laces onto each popcorn football.
5. Wait for chocolate to set and serve.
Pin this recipe here:
Dessert, Healthy Snack, Kid-Friendly Recipes, Parties, Holidays and Gatherings, Recipes Blog | August 26th, 2022