Serve this appetizer for a unique spin on green beans your taste buds will love!
Green Bean Bundles
Prep: 15 minutes plus thawing
Bake: 15 minutes
Our Family® All-Purpose Flour for dusting
1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
1 bag (12 ounces) Our Family® Ready To Use Green Beans
1 package (4 ounces) sliced prosciutto
1 large egg
3/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly dust cutting board with flour; thaw puff pastry sheet as label directs on cutting board.
2. Steam green beans in microwave oven as label directs. Divide green beans into 8 bundles; wrap each bundle with 1 slice prosciutto.
3. In small bowl, whisk egg and 1 tablespoon water.
4. Gently roll puff pastry into 10-inch square; cut into 8 (2 1/2 x 5-inch) rectangles. Brush egg mixture over rectangles; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Place 1 green bean bundle at short end of each rectangle; tightly roll up each pastry, pressing to seal. Transfer bundles, seam side down, to prepared pan.
5. Brush each puff pastry with egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese; bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 bundles.
Pin this recipe here:
Parties, Holidays and Gatherings, Recipes Blog, Vegetarian Recipes | August 3rd, 2022