A sweet and salty combo makes for the perfect Christmas appetizer.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Roll Ups
Prep: 15 minutes
Refrigerate: 1 hour
3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
4-6 large flour tortilla, wheat or spinach for pretty color
1. Combine all ingredients expect tortillas. Mix well.
2. Divide and spread mixture evenly amount tortillas.
3. Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least one hour.
4. To serve, cut each roll in 6 slices.
* Note: You can prep this a couple days in advance!
Pin this recipe here:
Parties, Holidays and Gatherings, Recipes Blog | August 11th, 2022