Looking for a better burger? This Feta Stuffed Burger is the perfect twist on a classic so fire up the grill and try this one today!
Feta Stuffed Burgers,
Prep: 10 minutes
Grill: 8 minutes
2.5 lb. ground beef
1 large red onion, finely chopped
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. dried oregano
1/4 cup chopped mint
1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1 cup fresh feta, crumbled
1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- Preheat a grill to high heat. Next, add 1/2 cup of water to panko breadcrumbs and stir until fully soaked
- Add ground beef to a large bowl and make a well in the middle. Add egg, onion, soaked breadcrumbs, oregano, mint, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix all the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Form the beef into 6 even sized balls. Stuff each burger with feta by using your finger to make a deep hole in the center of each ball. Stuff about 1 tsp. inside each and pinch close. Place the ball on a flat surface and then press it down to form a patty.
- Place burgers on the grill for about 8 minutes.
- Serve on a bun with additional feta cheese on top and sliced grape tomatoes.
Pin this recipe here:
Beef Recipes, For the Grill, Recipes Blog | July 29th, 2022