Make blueberries a part of your daily routine: Grab a Boost of Blue!
Blueberry Parfait Pops
Prep: 40 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
3⁄4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, rinsed, divided
1 tablespoon water
1 3⁄4 cups + 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
1⁄4 cup honey
1 cup granola, divided
1⁄3 cup frozen mango chunks, finely diced
1. In small saucepan set over medium-low heat, add 2 tablespoons blueberries and 1 tablespoon water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened and a chunky syrup forms. Using fork, mash blueberries; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and honey. Reserve 2 tablespoons of yogurt–honey mixture and set aside.
3. Spoon blueberry syrup in dollops over yogurt-honey mixture in medium bowl. Using butter knife, swirl together.
4. In another medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cup granola and reserved yogurt–honey mixture.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon granola mixture into bottom of each ice pop mold. Pack down with a small spoon. Layer 1 tablespoon remaining blueberries on top of granola, followed by 1/2 tablespoon mango and 3 tablespoons blueberry yogurt swirl. Top evenly with remaining granola.
6. Insert ice pop sticks and freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm and set.
Recipe Tip: Store parfait pops in freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Pin this recipe:
Dessert, Healthy Snack, Kid-Friendly Recipes, Recipes Blog | June 30th, 2023