The following are considered coupons:
- Manufacturers Coupons
- Martin’s In-Store Coupons
- Manager’s Special Coupons
- Martin’s Digital Coupons
- Internet Coupons
- Manufacturer Coupons over $2.00 may not be accepted. (Without manager intervention)
- One coupon per item purchased. EXCEPTION: An instant issue coupon attached to the item being purchased may be used with another coupon.
- Martin’s Digital Coupons are a manufacturer coupon. If the customer also has a manufacturer coupon on the same digital product only one can be taken. (One coupon per item.)
- Internet coupons must be legible. Internet coupons will be accepted up to a value of $2.00.
- Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- We have the right to limit quantities of coupons being accepted.