When your kids (ages 5-12) join free Martin's Kids Club, they'll get a free featured produce item chosen just for them, every month! Simply visit our Click & Save Digital Coupons page and add the coupon to your digital wallet. Then, when you add the Kids Club item to your cart, the cost will be subtracted from your total at checkout. Plus, the Kids Club will announce free local events and activities with them in mind. Check the details here. Cashiers at any Martin's checkout can quickly get you Kids Club Cards.
Promotional offers are limited to 1 per child. Each individual child’s card must be presented at checkout to activate promotional offers.
Even More Fun!
- Visit Kid’s Club sponsor Stemilt Growers for games, coloring pages and more!
- View Dole's Kids Cookbook for recipe inspiration.
- Visit choosemyplate.gov for to learn more about the health benefits of eating fruits and vegetables.
- Visit our Eat Smart Be Well page to find more information on our partnership with Kids Cook Monday and find a recipe on this month's promoted produce item.
- If you took part in our Earth Day Planting Event, download our Earth Day Planting Guide to learn how to take care of your veggie garden!
- Pick up great kid recipes from our friends at The Kids Cook Monday below!
Pork Chops with Fresh Orange Sauce
Butternut Squash Apple Soup!
Peachy Keen Grilled Cheese
Mac and Cheese Muffins
Kale, Potato and Coconut Curry
Rainbow Salad Wrap by famous chef Jamie Oliver!
Blood Orange Fennel Salad.
Nutty Apple Pancakes
Savory Green Onion Pancakes
Grilled Stone Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad: Kiwi, Strawberries, and Mango
Roasted Beet Salad with Oranges