1. Why do I need to create an account and choose a store?
By creating an account you will be able to log in quickly, start shopping and not have to reenter your information a second time. Your account will also have your Martin’s Card number attached to it so you can continue to save money and earn rewards. By selecting a store you’ll be able to shop from that store’s specific inventory of items.
2. How much is pickup?
Martin’s fee for pickup at any store at any time is $4.99 per order.
3. How soon can I receive my order?
You can receive your order it as little as 4 hours from placing it.
4. What type of payments does Martin’s accept?
We accept all major credit cards. Martin’s Gift Cards, EBT, or Debit only cards are not accepted at this time.
5. When will my credit card be charged for my order?
We pre-authorize or “place a hold” on your credit card when you place your order online for the estimated value plus $10.00 to handle any additional charges for weighted grocery items like produce or meat. When our personal shopper has finished shopping, your order is rung up at the register and an exact amount is known. Only then will your credit card be charged for that amount.
6. Will Fuel points, Baby Club points and other rewards be added to my Martin’s card through online shopping?
Yes! Any reward points you earn will be added to your account when you shop online.
7. How does Martin’s use my private information?
8. Are the prices the same as my store I picked?
Yes, the prices online are the same as the ones at your Store picked during signup.
9. Can I use coupons online?
Currently we can only accept Digital Coupons, that you have loaded onto your Martins Advantage card. Discounts for digital coupons will be reflected in your total at the time the order is rang up in the store. Want to load coupons? https://martins-supermarkets.com/digital-coupons
10. If I add an item to my cart that is an approximate weight like bananas or ground beef how will I be charged for it?
In your cart, you’ll see an estimated weight and price for items priced by the pound. When we shop for your order, each item will be weighed and you’ll pay for the actual weight of the items you purchased.
11. What happens if the grocery item I ordered goes on sale after I ordered it online?
If the item you ordered is offered at a lower price between the time you order and the time our personal shopper totals your order, you’ll receive the lower sale price. All prices are reflective of the price at the time it is rung up at the register.
12. What if an item is unavailable? Will Martin’s substitute another similar item?
Yes, if you authorize us to. We will find a comparable item to complete your shopping list. We will charge you the price of the new item. In addition we guarantee to communicate any changes we have made to your order before you pick up the order.
13. I have a request for an item I can’t find online, can you add new items?
Yes, if you can’t find an item please let us know! Please leave a note for us in the note section at the time of checkout. If we can supply it to our stores we would be happy to add it to our online shopping.
14. Can I add an item to my order after I checkout?
You cannot change an order after it is sent. If you call the store we can try our best to add that item, depending on where the order is in processing. However, you can choose to send a second order for the same pick up time. You will be charged a second fee for the same day pickup.
15. Can I delete an item from my order after checkout?
You are welcome to call the store and ask for an item to be removed from your order. We can remove an item before it is “In Progress” or being shopped for.
16. What if the product I received is less than perfect?
Please contact your Martin’s store. We will do everything possible to insure your satisfaction! We offer all of our Martin’s product guarantees to online shopping customers.
17. What if I have to cancel an order? Or will be late to pickup the order?
Please call the store you ordered from as soon as possible. We are able to cancel any order up until it is “In Progress”. Status updates will be emailed to you to let you know when this is.
18. How do I update my account information?
Click on the https://www.martinsgroceriestogo.com/my-account#!/login?next=%2Fmy-account%23!%2F login into your account and edit your information, then click on save. If you have also forgotten your password this is where you can also get a new password sent to your registered email address.